6 July, 2021
Your donation CAN make a difference.
We Care and Friends teaming with Anne Arundel communities and their needs are growing 24 hours a day.
- $9 will purchase a backpack with school supplies for a local student
- $20 will purchase 15 lunches supplied daily to the community
- $50 will pay for the cost of obtaining a birth certificate AND photo ID
- $75 will pay for one night in a hotel room for a family needing shelter
- $400 will allow us to place one male in an out-of-town treatment program for 12-18 weeks
- $500 will allow us to place one female in an out-of-town treatment program for 12-18 weeks
We Care and Friends is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization supported by grants and through generous contributions from individuals like you. Your tax-deductible contribution will help us advance our mission to create strong families and communities in areas affected by drugs, poverty, and crime in Annapolis and Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Your help is greatly needed, and the opportunities are many.
Checks are also payable to: We Care and Friends 92 W. Washington St. Annapolis, Md. 21401