Your donation CAN make a difference.
We Care and Friends has phenomenal success across the Anne Arundel communities and the community needs are growing 24 hours a day with people out of work, losing their housing, and struggling with drug addiction.
- $20 will purchase 15 lunches supplied daily to the community
- $50 will pay for the cost of obtaining a birth certificate AND photo ID at the MVA
- $75 will pay the cost of a hotel room for one night for a family in need of shelter
- $200 will purchase one child’s food, supplies and activities during two weeks of School on Water Summer Camp
- $400 will allow us to place one male in an out-of-town treatment program for 12-18 weeks
- $500 will allow us to place one female in an out-of-town treatment program for 12-18 weeks
We Care and Friends is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization supported by grants and through generous contributions from individuals like you. Your tax-deductible contribution will help us advance our mission to create strong families and communities in areas affected by drugs, poverty, and crime in Annapolis and Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Your help is greatly needed, and the opportunities are many.
Checks are payable to: We Care and Friends 92W. Washington st. Annapolis, Md. 21401