We Care and Friends
Communication Self Esteem Decisions
Kids who are at risk both socially and academically benefit from a positive role model in their lives. The kids could be struggling with issues with their families, at school, with their peers or in their communities. We Care and Friends wants to take this opportunity to improve their self-esteem, ability to communicate, and decision-making skills.
We Care and Friends holds multiple programs to mentor local youth
- School on the Water is a full year mentoring and tutoring program for kids 7-16 years old
- African Drumming is a weekly program for kids and their guardians to teach them how to play together
- Job Training for work and personal skills to prepare the kids for employment
Ultimately, the kids participating in We Care and Friends youth programs are able to:
- improve their respect for themselves and others
- make themselves better citizens, family members, and students
- improve their social, behavioral, and academic skills
If you are interested in joining our programs as a participant, mentor, or donator, contact us at 410-263-2874 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider donating to We Care and Friends through Razoo.