School on the Water provides Anne Arundel County children 7 to 16 years old, who are at risk for failure in school or socially, with learning, mentoring and fun experiences on the waters surrounding Annapolis, Maryland. What started as an eight week summer program has now been extended to the full year.
Through their experiences in School on the Water, students:
- improve their respect for themselves and others, making them better citizens, family members and students
- learn about boating and water safety on the Chesapeake Bay and other local waters
- become better stewards of their local environment
- improve their social, behavioral, and academic skills through mentoring and tutoring
- participate in etiquette classes related to all aspects of life
- expand their education with field trips beyond their communities
School on the Water aims to have students participate in school prepared to learn, motivated, inspired by their experiences and eager to follow their dreams.
If you are interested in joining our programs as a participant, mentor or donor, contact us at 410-263-2874 or email email@example.com.[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”1″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]