We Care and Friends, led by Larry Griffin, is the center of activity for assistance, classes, community events, or counseling in the Stanton Community Center in Annapolis and has helped thousands of people. We are a grass-roots 501(c)3 organization and the “place to go” for people who have no where else to turn for food, housing, clothing, drug treatment, family counseling, and employment in Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. Some of the services we provide include:
- Going out on the streets to talk with people about their lives
- Helping people find the proper resources for housing, work, clothing and food
- Empowering and mentoring for youth
- Helping people with drug addiction to find and fund long term treatment
- Supporting people returning to the community from drug rehabilitation programs or prison
- Providing confidential, free support to individuals and families in need
If you are interested in our programs as a participant, mentor, teacher or donor, please contact us at 443-370-8024.
|Stanton Community Center
92 W. Washington Street
Find us on Facebook to receive event invitations and updates.